Pages

6/14/2012

Before Pinterest

I have a strong love for Pinterest. When I first found out about it I was like "Finally, a real way to organize my favorite home inspiration photos!!!" Before I felt like I was pretty ghetto, taking screen shots and saving them into paint lol. But man is Pinterest awesome. Not only do you get to save the pretty image and view whenever you want but it literally brings you right to the original site (for the most part.)

One of my favorite collection of photos from before the days of pinning came from that old HGTV show with Angelo Surmelis "Rate My Space".








Geez I wish I had better saved files of these photos! For the life of me, I can't find them on the actual show's website anymore. 











I love everything about this cottage kitchen. The cute little eating area with white slipcovered chairs. Pretty sure they are these from IKEA. The white cabinets, dark chocolate granite, black accents and that blue grey wall color. Oh and of course the floor! Anyone seen this before?!

No comments:

Post a Comment