Pages

7/12/2012

House Tour: Dining Room











Probably the best picture of my roses when they were in full force!


I tried to show the room from two different times of day so that you could see how the wall color changes. I really love the color of this room. In my opinion it's the perfect and most absolute gray and was exactly what I was looking for.

Here's a breakdown on the details:
Wall color - BM Gray Owl
Table - World Market's Mahogany Verona Dining Table
Nail head upholstered chairs - Overstock
Black ballroom chairs - 4 total in the room, Overstock
Upholstered Bench - Ballard Designs
Drapes - Target
Lantern - Overstock
Sideboard - Craigslist find for $70!!
Brass Lamp - Thrift store find for $8!!
Picture above sideboard - Marshalls
Silhouette Picture(s) - Antiques passed down. One is of John Marshall (shown) and the other is John Quincey Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment